Events - FAQ
In order to show the Event on the Upcoming Events page or Calendar, the following need to be set on the campaign:
- Start date on or before today
- End date on or after today,
- The Campaign must be active
- The Campaign must be linked to a payment form. The linked payment form needs to have a Payment Type of “Event”, "Training" or “Program”
- Have the “publish on web” checked
If for some reason, any of the above fields are not showing on the page layout, you need to press the edit page layout link and drag/drop these fields onto the page layout.
1. Check the status' of your Campaign Members. They need to be set to Paid in order for the ticket numbers to be included in the Booked tickets on your event.
2. Go to your Payment Form and make sure that the Campaign Member Paid Status is set to Paid. If this field is left blank then they will by default be set to Responded.
Note: If you update the Campaign Member Paid Status field and tickets have already been booked, it will not update any bookings made prior to the change. You will need to manually update the Campaign Member status' and add the number of booked tickets. Custom workflows could be created to make these changes, but note that this will affect any past Campaigns using that Payment Form.
Campaign Members that have selected that they are attending will have 1 ticket against each attendee. Campaign Members that did not tick the "I'm attending" check box will have No of tickets at 0.
In your report make sure that you have No. of tickets not <1 or >0
You will need to create a new report. The Report Type that you use will depend on the "Event Type" selected on the Payment Form.
- If the Event Type is Tickets Only, then use "Payment Txn's" as your report type.
- If the Event Type is NOT Tickets Only, then use "Payment Txn's with Payment Items"
You would most likely want to add the following filters:
- Where Campaign Name equals your campaign
- Banked Payment equals YES
The "Publish on Web" check box needs to be ticked for events to be visable on the external web form.
Inorder for Custom fields like "Dietary Requirements" to appear on Event Attendee section of the form (screenshot)
Add the field on Object -> Payment Item so it reflects on Event Attendee