5.4 August 2016
- Sidebar widgets handle mobile responsiveness much better
- Sidebar now uses the sidebar widgets features allowing for more flexibility and more widgets
- Fine tuning of input entry and look for mobile devices
Manage Event Attendee Groups
- First release of new functionality for drag and drop management of event attendees. This is very helpful for managing event types where tickets are sold for a team/table. This allows for members of these teams to be easily added/moved. See: How to manage groups of peoples - tables/teams for more information
PxFusion Payment Gateway updates
- Correction to issue when success URL specified and button on Complete page option was selected. The issue was the completion page was being by-passed and the user directed to the success URL straight away.
- Fixed issue where Payment For, Bank Account and Transaction Dates were not being populated.
- Enabled to work when embedded as part of an iframe
- No longer required remote setting to be setup and updates to cater for Salesforce Critical update causing issues with PDF generation.
- Bulk updates now process all records that its able to and doesn't stop an entire group of 200 should just one record have an issue.
- Fix of issue where amounts were being displayed correctly when a frequency of “Once-off Authorize” was selected and add-on suggested donations also enabled.
- Fix of issue for subscriptions, where if a canceled subscriber did a credit card update and then a subscription issue run was run the subscriber would be included.
- Merchant Fee now copied from Merchant Facility to Payment Txn for Credit Card type payments
- Organisation and Organization now added as Donation by Options
- Added more checks on Field Level Security to double check only administrator approved objects can be updated.
- IP Whitelist added as related list to Merchant Facility. This enables 3rd parties, such as outsource call centres to make unlimited number of transactions through your checkout form
- When a custom field called “Status__c” exists on the contact; this will no longer impact manual payments linked to the contact.