What is Bank Feeds with Automatic Reconciliation
Payments2Us has partnered with Yodlee by Envestnet to enable a secure method of connecting your online banking with Salesforce. Envestnet | Yodlee is the market leader in financial data aggregation and is also the leading enabler of innovation and insights in digital financial services, leveraging financial data from over 17,000 global data sources.
By connecting your online banking with Salesforce, organisations are now able to, securely:
- Get all or selective bank statement information into Salesforce
- Automatically match bank statement information with Payment Txn's. Automatic Matching includes:
- Enabling many Credit Card Transactions for a single day to be linked with the single bank transaction deposit
- When payer/donor selects Bank Transfer in the checkout and pays using the exact bank reference details to have the Payment Txn status changed automatically from Awaiting Payment to Payment Complete
- When a known payer/donor makes a deposit, to automatically have the Payment Txn status changed automatically from Awaiting Payment to Payment Complete
Automatic Bank Feeds with Automatic Reconciliation will save the finance team many hours of manual reconciliation effort.