How to mail merge with MS Word Templates (Classic)
Some organisations like to merge their receipts and documents with Microsoft Word Documents. There are two options for doing this:
- The Salesforce Merge feature
- 3rd Party specialist Mail Merge documents such as Conga
These options are outside of the scope of Payments2Us. This guide provides an overview of this option, should you wish to have further assistance, then you can engage Payments2Us Professional Services - contact [email protected] for more details.
Like a MS Word document, data from Salesforce CRM can be mail merged into the text component of receipts and membership notifications. This procedure shows how to produce a merged document for a selected individual.
1. Create a Mail Merge - MS Word template
2. Upload template into Salesforce
3. Use the Mail Merge Template
Navigate to the Payment Txn's tab and select the transaction you would like to use for the merge