7.9 March 2020
7.9 Release Notes
- New Peer-to-Peer Search
- providing a landing page to enable donors to search for individuals or teams
- Links to registration page
- Shows top individuals/donors and provides navigation of lists (first/previous/next/last)
- Registrations can now be paid or free.
- New Payment Options of record type “Peer-to-Peer” pricing enables setting up prices for individuals or teams. Also includes effective from / to dates to enable early bird pricing.
All online forms
- Add ability to add background image. Upload an image containing the word “background” in it against the Merchant Facility, Payment Form or Letter objects.
- Adjusted the sensitivity of Batch Processor duplicate running error. Now reports once per hour.
- Added ability to change frequency of batch processor
- Automatic tidy up attempt of duplicate batch processor runs
- Contact updates for non Payments2Us users checks field level permissions to ensure no permission errors on updates of Payments2Us fields.
- Shopify correct issue with fields too large, preventing errors from occurring.
- PxPay checkouts now handle regular payment day of Month field being removed completed from Form Builder.
- Improved locked down when too many attempts from same IP address.
- Improved App Authentication/Remote sites setting when session setting lock from IP Address set.
- Corrected error on update of Recurring Payment Custom fields with like for like API names if they were read only or formula fields.
- Correct typo in “Recurring Payment” Name.
7.9 Post upgrade steps
- Page Layout: “AAkonsult Peer-to-Peer” Layout, add fields: Peer-to-Peer Search URL, Fundraising Page Note
Merchant Facility Object
- Page Layout: add fields: Peer_to_Peer_Search_URL, add batch processor frequency
- Page Layout: Peer-to-Peer Layout: Add field: Registration Fee
- Page Layout: Peer-to-Peer Team Member Layout: Add field: Registration Fee
- We have recently changed our recommendations for some sharing settings. Please review Payments2Us sharing settings - in particular Recurring Payments and status criteria.