1.12 June 2012
- URL Tokens feature added for added security and simplification of URL parameters. This feature also allows for a simple way of sending membership/subscription renewals for a link to pay, or for sending invoices with a pay now link.
- Multi-currency on checkout form now allows for different currency symbols. EUR - € , GBP - £, Others - $.
- Discounts are now supported. These can assigned in the Account Subscription, Subscriptions or URL Parameters.
- Regular Payment Processor update to enable more than transactions per day. A new Payment Form option “Recurring Payments Type” of Regular created to cater for this option.
- Added Weekly, Fortnightly options to Regular Payment Frequency.
- When selecting a new Payment Form or Payment Setting as Primary then previous primaries are deselected.
- Added option to allow going back to (user defined) previous page before checkout form
- Updated manual payments to share more of the checkout URL Parameter/URL Token options.