3.10 January 2014
3.10 Release Notes
- Added upcoming events widget. Please see the Upcoming Events section of this manual for more details.
- Added ability to have social media likes available on payment forms
- Added mobile responsive support for payment forms
- Enabled configurable fields for Receipt date section on receipt and membership confirmation/renewal forms. This field can be maintained through “receiptDate” fieldset.
- Credit Card Expiry dates are now stored in full format making managing of upcoming expiries easier
- Events registration updates to allow “Once-off Authorise” and to update ticket numbers for “Auth” type transactions.
- Correctly to false positive reporting of security access to Subscriptions and Account Subscriptions.
3.10 Post upgrade notes
- Navigate to setup > create > objects > Merchant Facility. Scroll down to record types section. Click into (NOT Edit), click edit next to Mobile Responsive add values.
- Click on the Merchant Facility Tab click into a merchant facility. Edit Layout, drag/drop the Mobile Response fields and Upcoming events URL field onto page layout. Save.
- From the Merchant Facility Tab, scroll down to Payment Types, click into a payment type. Click Edit layout. Add a new section “Social”, then copy all fields beginning with Social onto the Page Layout Save.