4.8 September 2015
4.8 Release Notes
- Address dataTools Kleber validation updates
- Checkout now allows for delivery address to be validated by dataTools
- More efficient usage of dataTools api’s that should result in cost savings
- For contacts, if address updated through standard salesforce address maintenance then dpid is removed and fields validated are remove
- New field on Contact that shows which fields have been validated
- More finer control of what gets validated. These can be selected through the validate option on Merchant Facility
- Phone number validation is not run when country is not Australia
- Online user manual can now be shown in sidebar. Articles that are relevant to current tab are shown and all articles can be searched at any stage.
- Receipt numbers now match the Payment Txn number.
- New Send Receipt option “Yes - PDF Version - Skip Recurring” allows for no receipt to be sent for recurring payments.
- Card updates
- emails now utilise a different embedded link so they work better under more circumstances
- Manual Payments
- Now use different short cuts for saving and canceling. This will avoid a transaction being accidentally canceled instead of saved.
- Campaign in fieldset can now be marked as required and will show red bar to indicate to end user that it is required
- Option to set client type on recurring payments for more flexible options in managing expired cards
- About AAkonsult Payments tab now stays as highlighted when on that tab.
4.8 Upgrade Notes
- Setup > create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility.
Click edit next to page layout. Drag / drop field Payment Gateway options and add in top section, right had side above Organisation Id
Click into field "Validate", add the following options: MailingAddress,OtherAddress,BillingAddress,ShippingAddress,Repair Inline. MAKE Sure you add to all record types.
- Setup > create > objects. Click into Payment Form.
Scroll down to fields - "Send Receipt". Click into. Add new value "Yes - PDF Version - Skip Recurring" (copy this value to notepad, then remove the - and add back in as copying from the website can change this to a different value)
- If using datatools Kleber address validation. Setup > create > customize > Contacts > Page Layouts. Edit Layout
Drag/Drop Data validated and place underneath address. Set to read only
- Add sidebar help component - see How to setup integrated online help
- Setup > Create > Objects - Click into Payment Txn. Click edit next to fieldset: Remove Receipt (OLD), Make sure Receipt No. in correct position