9.1 August 2022
- New Payment Gateway "Westpac Quickstream" added for Credit Card Processing
- Processing options enabled include:
- Checkout Single payment
- Checkout Recurring Payment, plus Recurring Payment Future start
- Checkout Authorisation, plus Authorisation Complete
- Recurring Payment Processor
- Batch Entry
- Import Files
- Card Update from link sent to card holder
- Card Update from button on Recurring Payment
- Card Update Expiry date only
- Token Charge
- Transact Payment
- Check/reconciliation processor
- Mass Address Update and Data Validation: Added options to also validate Contact phone and/or email
- New Component Payments2Us Checkout.
- Enables simple drag/drop of Payments2Us Checkout onto page with admin configurable settings.
- Payments2Us Checkout form sizes automatically for device/size
- Contact Sync can now be linked to Contact or Accounts
- If contact / account previously Synchronised with Xero and a field is subsequently updated on the Account or Contact then it is automatically marked for Re-Sync
- Added ability to scheduled Synchronisations with Xero for Contacts / Invoices / Payments
- Added ability to send Xero Invoice
- Added the ability to download and attach a Xero Invoice PDF from Payments2Us to the invoice record
- Added Flow helper code to allow copying Opportunities/Quotes or any custom object you choose (with line items) to Xero Invoices to be synced to Xero
Letter Builder Updates
- Added vertical scroll bar to top panel so that all fields are accessible
- Added right click to field pills that lets you copy the field api name to paste it in the rich text as a merge field
- Country code for Taiwan label updated
- Removed false positive error in sandboxes for Billing Check
- Like for Like copy ignores LastModifiedDate. This is required when Set Audit Fields on create be enabled
- Import File Line Item filed Payer Name increased to 100
- New PermissionSet "Payments2Us Data Validation"
- New URL Parameters added
Merchant Facility Object (Under setup - Object Manager)
- Add picklist value “Westpac Quickstream” to field “Payment Gateway” to ALL Record Types
- Field Dependency “Payment Gateway” to “Payment Method”, set the same options for “Westpac Quickstream” as Stripe
Payment Txn Object (Under setup - Object Manager)
- Add picklist value “Xero" to field “Transaction Source” (AAkPay__Transaction_Source__c) to ALL Record Types
- Add picklist value “Xero Payment“ to field “Payment Source” (AAkPay__Payment_Source__c) to ALL Record Types
Xero Settings Object (Under setup - Object Manager)
- Edit Page Layout
- Mobile & Lightning Actions - add "Start Processor", "Stop Processor"
- Create a new Section on the Page Layout "Batch Processor"
- Add fields "Scheduled Sync Frequency", "Automatic Schedule"
- Add fields "Batch Processor Status", "Last Batch Processor Run", "Batch Processor Consecutive Fails" to Page. Then make these read only at the Page Layout level.
Enable Remote sites for the following: (Note remote sites is under setup - search "Remote Sites"