3.21 November 2014
- Updated checkout forms and event forms to have improved compliance for screen readers (software that reads out text on the screen for those persons that are visually impaired).
- Text next to radio buttons can be selected/touched for selecting the ratio button
- Short URL’s now available for URL Tokens. This means makes it easier to send a payment request via SMS’s/Texts.
- Custom fields that are not marked as visible no longer show the labels for the associated field in custom sections on the checkout form.
- Accessing the checkout form from the Credit Card payment button on the Payment Form now shows scroll bars when required.
- Recurring Payment Processor Correction where Salutation would override Job Title
- New Payment Form Type of “Program” added. Upcoming events and event calendar will now show campaigns with Payment Form Types of “Event” and “Program”