7.2 June 2019
- Module has been rewritten to use Modern Forms. This enables the use of the Payment Form Builder for designing the form, plus allows for unlimited layout options for field/page layouts.
- Now uses jquery mobile themes as part of the Modern Form styling.
- Display of currency fields corrected for locales such as Great Britain, Euro etc.
- New Frequency of “4 Weekly” added
- On Modern form, the number of Appeals that can shown in the drop down list is increased from 20 to 50
- If the checkout form is linked to a campaign and the campaign end date has passed and the Payment Form Payment Type is NOT Event or Program, then the message saying the campaign has past is now removed.
- For Modern form, the success URL now includes first name, last name, email and opportunity id (if opportunity is passed in from URL Token or URL parameter)
- Bank Transfer Details now added to field sets so these can be shown on the checkout success page for Pay Later, Bank Transfer methods of payments
- Annual and bi-annual frequencies updated to not update days of month greater than 28 days to Last, but to leave as actual day of month.
- Fixes to reduce very rare occurrence of renewals doubling up and extending by 2 years, instead of 1.
Resend buttons for PDF Documents Emails
- Add button to resend Receipt on Payment Txn
- Added buttons to send/resent membership renewal letter, membership confirmation letters for both Contact level Subscription and Account Level Subscriptions.
- For Direct Debit Returns, fixed issue where & and other special characters in names were being removed and causing issues with field alignments.
- Fix to free events where on occasions, the screen would continually show “in progress message”
- Jquery version and related libraries upgraded across all forms to latest version.
- Add “4 Weeks” as picklist option to frequency on the Objects: Payment Form, Payment Option, Recurring Payment, URL Token and Payment Txn. Make sure the value is added to ALL record types.