4.4 June 2015
4.4 Release Notes
- Change Schedules. New functionality for Memberships/Subscriptions that allows for setting up in advance of changes. For example, a wine club subscriber might have 1 Red for every Winter and 2 White packs for summer
- dataTools Kleber updates:
Checkout and Manual Payments now support validation for phone (Australia), email, address verify, address repair and BSB validation (checkout only)
Leads, Accounts and Contacts now have a button for auto-complete and validation/repair of addresses
- Make Payments for Token Charges on opportunities now pass in the description and amounts. New configuration options added for URL parameters (amount, paymentFor)
- Make Payments now launch Events Registration where related Payment Form has a type of “Event”
- Subscriptions/Memberships have the option of creating multiple subscription/memberships for the same form. This is applicable when organisations might have a certification/accreditation product/service and customers can sign up for multiple certifications.
- Subscriptions Issues now allow for Payments to be Charged for a particular Payment Option. For example, you may have a Wine Club member type subscriptions and you are ready to send out only Mixed, then a couple of weeks later, you wish to generate Payment Charges for those that have subscribed to Red’s.
- Receipts now allow for mail merging of standard Amount fields in the body text area.
- Clicking into the Card Holder name field and using Card Scanners that read track1 of the data will now populate Card Holder, Card and Expiry Date.
- PayPal. Correction to $0 being shown on return from PayPal login when used in conjunction with suggested donations
- Receipts and membership documents now handle NPSP 3 account names ending with Household correctly.
- When generating import files for full copy sandboxes, the import now manages the exception of not having a valid Merchant Facility or Payment Form.
- More anti-spam options inbuilt, including having the ability to restrict the number of external (public website) payments from the one IP address.
4.4 Upgrade Notes
- Edit Page Layout for Merchant Facility - Drag/drop Validate into the Address Validation Section
- Click into Payment record type for Merchant Facility Object. Edit Validate and add all available options