3.13 March 2014
3.13 Release Notes
- Make Payments. Add new button and publisher actions that makes it easier to make a payment from an Account, Contact or Opportunity where multiple merchant facilities or Payment Forms are being used.
- Direct Debits for NZ. Added support for ANZ/BNZ, Westpac and ASB
- Subscription Group Updates:
- Membership was set to default to a non subscriber group, then a subscriber group type option select the screen was not refreshing correctly.
- When checkout was run in internal mode and the first membership was free, then a non free membership was selected, an error message was appearing.
- Checkout associating with incorrect primary contact on occasions. This was often the first created contact, vs. primary contact.
- Checkout form Now defaults in country code correctly for renewals
- Membership updates:
- If someone leaves the group, their membership number is cleared out. We recommend turning on audit history on the membership number field for audit purposes.
- When using templates for accounts and contacts does not include the template membership no
- Upcoming Events no only uses field sets for section values and does not require the Campaign Name to be included.
- Batch processor status now correctly set on all Merchant Facilities when starting/stopping.
3.13 Post upgrade notes
Add matching method to Merchant Facility + record type.
- Membership Id + Last Name + Mobile
- Membership Id + Last Name + Email