8.10 November 2021
- Ability to make Surcharges Opt in/Opt out or Mandatory. Especially useful for Non-profits that wish to recover their transaction fees.
- Charges can be set for all payment methods
- Charges calculated with a Fixed Amount and/or Percentage
- Added new option that allows for using Salesforce Duplicate rules instead of Payments2Us Matching Criteria
- Added ability to use custom fields are part of matching criteria
- When a membership number is entered, the Members Account or Contact is located based off the membership number and assigned to the Payment Item on Save
- Membership No. required message/valid moved from code to Validation Rules to provide more flexibility/customisation
- Account level Membership validation now allows for new contacts at the organisation to use that membership number when registering for Events.
- Correct error message “Sorry, no tickets are currently available” displaying for non Event Campaigns
- PayPal Recurring correct issue with Salesforce Hyperforce/AUS servers
- Data Validation of addresses outside Australia/New Zealand now correctly fill in individual address fields [COMPLETE]
- Data Validation phone validation now works for all countries, including those outside Australia/New Zealand now
- When “Confirmation Page Action” is set to “Bypass Confirmation page - go to Success URL TOP”, the URL now includes selected URL Parameters
- NAB Transact timeout changed from 60 seconds to 80 seconds
Windcave PxPay updates
- Firefox improvement to remove flashed error message before PxPay Form shown, plus better management on closing dialog box
- Coding updates to cater for response of “ACCEPTED (00)” that was previously being treated as an error
- Update to Payment Gateway Response code/text/desc
- Using returned bank deposit settlement date
- All Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, Visualforce changed to version 52 or higher. This is to accommodate Salesforce roadmap of retiring older versions.
- All Error messages updated to include more detail for diagnostics if needed.
- Membership Renewal workflows - Set Renewal reminders updated to have Re-evaluate select to ensure subsequent time based workflows triggered
- Dynamic button on Payment Txn to better match business processes. Including Authorisation Complete to stop accidentally approving a card update only, Approve Refund to only show when not approved etc.
- Create Samples now include option for adding surcharges for “2. Donation with option of regular giving” form.
- Clone of Merchant Facility or Payment Form also copies related Surcharges
Lightning Web Components (LWC) /Community (Beta)
- Transaction Payment has updated styling
- Transaction Payment CCV required in Community Portal
- Transaction Payment Defaults Campaign and Contact when on Campaign Member Page Layout
- New Refund LWC component created (Beta). Refund will now also work from most objects/pages and allows for selection of Payment Txn related to the Contact.
- Transact Payment, Token Charge, Card Expiry updated to work with Community Portal (BETA)
- Payment Form Object
- Add “Surcharges” related list
- Add “Enable Surcharge”
- Remove: Surcharge Card Fee% 1 (OLD), Surcharge Card Fee% 2 (OLD), Surcharge Card Type 1 (OLD), Surcharge Card Type 2 (OLD)
- Recurring Payment
- Page Layouts: Recurring, eCheck, Direct Debit. Add Field: Cover Transaction Fees
- Custom Field: “Cancellation Reason”. Add Picklist value “PayPal User Cancelled” to PayPal Record Type.
- Field Dependency: “Recurring Payment Status” to “Cancellation Reason”, link “Inactive” status with “PayPal User Cancelled”. Should the dependency not already exist, then you can skip this step
- Payment Txn
- Page Layouts: Events, Payment
- Add fields: Surcharge Reference, Cover Transaction Fees
- Merchant Facility
Custom Field: "Matching Rules". Add Picklist value "Use Duplicate Rules" to All Record Types