3.14 May 2014
3.14 Release Notes
- Events module now allows for upto 10 different layouts. Payment Form specifies which layout (fieldset) to use.
- Added new URL parameter to Manual Payments and Credit Card Payments to default in the amount to be paid. Also added new “defaultAmount” to URL Token
- New Mobile Responsive Option “Yes - iFrame Breakout” allowing for payment forms embedded within an iframe to come to the top when displayed on a mobile device. This enables mobile responsiveness.
- Manual payments update opportunities with total amount. Previously, amount did not include donation amount.
- Creation of URL token for Campaign and Campaign Member will use the Payment Form linked at the Campaign level. If not present, uses default merchant facility and Payment Form.
- Default Receipt Email assignment groups error messages now, so if a validation rule causes many contacts to fail then warning emails are greatly reduced.
- Subscriptions batch processor status submit checks for salesforce limits before submitting
- For group memberships, primary contact and voter correctly set if primary contact is an existing contact.
- Shopify Integration Now updates discount and stores voucher codes used.
3.14 Post upgrade notes
After installing, we would recommend doing the following:
- Setup > create > custom objects > Payment Txn. Scroll down to the fields section, locate “Mobile Responsive”, click into (NOT edit), then add “Yes - iFrame Breakout” - MAKE sure you select to add to all record types before saving
- Click on the Merchant Facility Tab, for each active Merchant Facility, update Mobile Responsive to have the new value “Yes - iFrame Breakout”