7.10 May 2020
New Payment Gateway added - EziDebit
- Online checkout Credit Card charge
- Online checkout Charge Credit Card and Sign up for Recurring Payment
- Online checkout Sign up for Recurring Credit Card Payment at future date
- Online checkout Sign up for Direct Debit Payment at future date
- Recurring Payment Processor for both Credit Cards and Direct Debits
- Nightly Reconciliation processor to get updates on Direct Debit and Credit Card Payments
- Refunds for both Credit Cards and Direct Debits
- Card Holder to self serve/update their Credit Card Details
- Account Holder to self serve/update their Direct Debit Details
- Internal Salesforce Users to update card details
- Token Charge
- Import Files Upload and Tokenise or Charge cards
- Import Files Upload and setup Direct Debits
- Batch Entry Charge Cards
See procedure: Direct Debits Process Automatically
- Payment Express logo replaced by Windcave Logo
- Terms and Conditions checkout Modal window is now scrollable
- Credit card type icon shows as card number is being entered
- Create Samples Paypal demo credentials removed. Captcha defaulted to “Im Not a Robot Strict”
- Recurring Payment Processor no longer copies previous payment status code/desc/text fields onto Payment Txn.
- No of custom fields on checkout increased from 3 to 10
- Workflows for recurring payments max retry attempts exceeded entry criteria to update for Credit Cards or Direct Debit when using EziDebit.
- Workflows for setting create URL Token on recurring payments entry criteria to update for Credit Cards or Direct Debit when using EziDebit.
- False positive error message “System.abortJob(asyncApexJob.id);” removed
- Batch Entry updated to correct issue of “Batch Process” button not working in Lightning.
- Form processing actions changed from “Credit Card Update” to “Payment Info Update” and “Contact and Credit Update” to “Contact and Payment Info Update”
- Removed error when there were no Opportunity Stages with Closed Won set when Create Opportunity was NOT set/needed.
- Various updates to fix quirks with Payment Form Builder
- Subscription and Account Subscriptions have their “Print Email Receipt” field updated automatically if the email on the related contact is updated.
- Upcoming Events Widget - Corrected issue where an incorrect link would navigate to Classic Events form.
Merchant Facility Object
- Add new picklist value “EziDebit” Payment Gateway. Make SURE to add to ALL record types
- Field dependency update “Payment Gateway” to “Payment Gateway Options”. Link “EziDebit” to “Enforce New Public Sites Security”
- Object Field dependency update “Payment Gateway” to “Payment Method”. For “EziDebit” enabled all methods, except: account2account, wechat, China UnionPay.
If your organisation does not already have this setup as a field dependency, then you can skip this step.
Payment Form AND URL Token Objects
- Update picklist values for field “Form Processing Actions”:
- Change Label and API name from “Credit Card Update” to “Payment Info Update”
- Change Label and API name from “Contact and Credit Card Update” to “Contact and Payment Info Update”
Account Subscription and Subscriptions Objects
- Use data loader or similar to update “Print Email Receipt” from the related Contact email or print email receipt field.
Remote Sites Settings
- Make "EziDebitProduction" active.