6.0 June 2017
New Payment Form
- A new form is now available for Payments. This form is built from the ground up with mobile touch enabled as the forefront of the design. With this release, we are using jquery mobile and have added another 3 new themes.
- The new form also provides a one step payment wizard that removes the need for the confirmation step.
- The new form is faster to load and processes quicker.
- The new form works with mobile date pickers
- The new form has browser based input field validation to provide quicker response
- The form is available for online, regular payments and memberships using credit cards and pay later options such as invoice me.
- It is not available for Events, Peer-to-Peer fundraising. It is also not available with PayPal, PxFusion, PxPay payment gateway options.
The new form only supports the kleber address validation/autocomplete and not the google places option.
- Added a check for max tickets to also include payments recently made and not processed or payments that are marked as Awaiting Payment Status
- Add validation rule on the Payment Form object to stop potential issue with Payment Option being selected
- Add black list of IP address feature
- Automatically add an IP address to black list if Fraud suspected
- Updated captures check frequency
- Bank Transfer number now same as receipt number
- Make Payment form now has its styling/layout restored
- Account and Contact Address updates remove duplicate label for “Address Details”
- Object “IP Whitelist” has been renamed to “IP Address Validation” as it now caters for allowed and not allowed IP Addresses
Add "Access" field to IP Address Access page layout and make it required. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into IP Address Access. Scroll down to page layout section and press edit. Drag/drop "Access" field onto page layout and double click to select required. Save.
Add Access to Merchant Facility - IP Address Access related list. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility. Scroll down to page layout section and press edit. Scroll down to related list "IP Address Access." and click on the spanner icon. Add "Access" to the list of fields and press save.
Add field "CheckoutM URL" to Merchant Facility. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility. Scroll down to page layout section and press edit. Drag/drop "CheckoutM URL" field and place under "Site URL".
Add field "Swatch" to Merchant Facility. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility. Scroll down to page layout section and press edit. Drag/drop 'Swatch' field and place under "Theme".
Add all value for Swatch to the Payment Record type on the Merchant Facility. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility. Scroll down to Record Type section and click into Payment. Press Edit next to Swatch and make all values (a..z) available.
Add a new dependent field relationship between Theme and Swatch. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility. Scroll down to fields section and press new Field Dependency. Select Theme as the Controlling field and Swatch.Added 3 new themes. Navigate to setup > Create > Objects. Click into Merchant Facility. Click into Theme and add the following values. Make sure you add these to all record types.
- JQM:Standard Swatch: a..b
- JQM:Bootstrap Swatch: a..f
- JQM:Square Swatch: a..h
Whilst on the Merchant Facility, also add the dependent field between theme and swatch as follows:
- JQM:Standard --> Swatch: a..b
- JQM:Bootstrap --> Swatch: a..f
- JQM:Square --> Swatch: a..h
On the Merchant Facility object, the Dependant field between Theme and Swatch needs to be setup for the existing standard themes. These mappings are:
- black-tie --> Swatch: w
- blitzer --> Swatch: p
- cupertino --> Swatch: n
- dark-hive --> Swatch: m
- dot-luv --> Swatch: u
- eggplant --> Swatch: l
- excite-bike --> Swatch: s
- flick --> Swatch: j
- hot-sneaks --> Swatch: r
- humanity --> Swatch: q
- le-frog --> Swatch: i
- mint-choc --> Swatch: v
- overcast --> Swatch: h
- pepper-grinder --> Swatch: k
- redmond --> Swatch: f
- smoothness --> Swatch: d
- south-street --> Swatch: o
- start --> Swatch: e
- sunny --> Swatch: g
- swanky-purse --> Swatch: y
- trontastic --> Swatch: x
- ui-darkness --> Swatch: c
- ui-lightness --> Swatch: b
- vader --> Swatch: t