8.12 January 2022
Receipts/statements/membership confirmation/membership renewal PDFs
- Added ability to add footer graphic
- For membership Renewal/Confirmation, added ability to apply graphic to replace “Thank You” text. Was previously only available for receipts
New options of Letter object
- Page Size (A4/Letterhead)
- Address Indent can now put left align or enter a number to indent for windowed envelopes
- Font Family (has all available fonts that are supported by Salesforce PDF generation)
- Body Type (formerly Layout Type) has new option of “Hide”. “Hide” will remove the letter text body completely enabling a format that only has line items.
- Headers and footers now work for multiple pages
- Minfraud by Maxmind integration added. For public facing forms, Minfraud checks entry details rates the transaction and IP address with a risk score. If the risk score exceeds the maximum allowed on the Merchant Facility then the transaction is denied.
- Added ability to block users by Country.
- Blocked IP addresses now with their own record type. Also added automatic update to naming convention to cater for blocked/allowed name update.
- Moved Payments2Us Connected App credentials from admin accessible location
- New lockdown processor runs 4 times/day and sets field Payment Txn field “Allow External Sharing”. This enables new options for public sharing rules to vastly reduce the number of records available through public sharing
- [Beta] New option on Merchant Facility called “Excluded from Sites Sharing Settings”. Currently this allows for Accounts/Contacts to no longer require a public sharing rule.
- Update to fix submitting of details with blank Merchant Facility and Payment Form
- EziDebit daily check payments/BPAY processors now goes back 10 days instead of 7
- EziDebit added more checks for unexpected errors
- Authorize.net daily check payments processor now goes back 10 days instead of 7
- Import Files with custom field match on line item will now map to payment txn with managed package field of same api name.
- Events - "Payment For" description truncated to 255 if length exceeded.
- Stripe webhook – upate metadata for stand items like created date, create time, city,postal code, country
- More details captured in error logs for unexpected processor issues
- Field “Body Text” (aka Layout Type), add picklist value “Hide” to ALL record Types
- Page Layout, add fields: "Address Indent", "Font Family", "Page Size"
Merchant Facility Object
- add fields “Excluded from Sites Sharing Settings", "Max Fraud Risk Score" "Max Fraud IP Score".
- Edit all merchant facilities and put a value into fields: "Max Fraud Risk Score" "Max Fraud IP Score". We are suggesting "20" is a good value to start with.
Remote Site Setting Enable
- Click on setup cog (top right corner), Search "Remote Site Settings". Edit and enable "MaxMindGeoLite" and "MaxMindMinFraud"
You can see a video of how to enable MinFraud here.