9.6/9.7 November 2023
- Card Holder Update links now have the option to update Amount And/Or Card Updates
- To enabled this, set the Payment Form, field “Form Processing Actions” to “Amount and Payment Info Update”
- Checkout Page, updated text when regular payment frequency selected:
- When “Annually” frequency selected, the text now shows the Month name instead of “Annually”.
- Day of month shows st/nd/rd/th after the day of the month number. E.g. 1st for First of the month
- Captcha enabled for Free Events
- Allow option to sign up for Recurring Payments
- If the Batch Header Payment Form field “Enable Recurring Payment” is set, then the Frequency options are now enabled for entry at the line item level
- Donation By picklist now uses options that are enabled on the Payment Form Donation By Options multi-picklist field
- Corrected issue where manual payment details were copied from previous lines onto subsequent lines
- Credit Card Capture and processing improved to cater for field level history tracking.
- Fixed Issue with Batch Processor and SOQL Error when automatically syncing Contacts
- Added AccountNumber integration for Account level Syncs
- Added new Object for Xero Item Code and Syncing with Xero Item Code at Invoice Line Level
- Xero Last Sync Date added to Account
- Permission Sets include “Splits”
- Membership Automatic renewal, fix to ensure Payment Day remains correct. Especially for Annual Renewals with a Grace Period of zero days.
- Stripe Card Update for HKD set to $4.00 as auth amount as this is the minimum allowed by Stripe
- When using Nonprofit Cloud, matching rules automatically select “Nonprofit Cloud” when Create Samples from About Payments2Us Tab.
- When using Addressfinder, license options correctly works without requiring DataTools license as well.
- Stripe Card Update for HKD set to $4.00 as Auth amount as this is the minimum allowed by Stripe
- Opportunity Field “Drawer” increased from 60 to 128 characters