How to send out Recurring Payments Card Expiry and Update Notifications
This workflow enables your organisation to automatically send out a notification to card holders when their Credit Card is about to Expiry. They can then update their own details online saving you the need to individually contact card holders.
- Clone Workflow rule “Recurring Payment Card Expire [ADD TIME BASED WORKFLOW]" and rename to “Recurring Payment Card Expire”
- Add a Time-Dependant Action. Set it to fire 1 hour after Rule Trigger date.
- Add Action – Use existing workflow – “Field Update: set Status Payment Start”
Notes on key Recurring Payment fields:
- The Expiry Date is set with the last date in the month for value in field Expiry MMYYYY.
- The Expiry Checkbox Reminder is set by a trigger when today's date is greater than or equals to Expiry Date – 31 days
- Search "Email Alert"
- Select "Email Alert: Send Credit Card is about to expire"
- Move to selected actions