Error: Program/Area: URLTokenCreate.campaignMemberTokenCreate, Subject: Payments2Us Unexpected Error: insert(URLTokenList)
If you receive an error message with the Program Area: of "URLTokenCreate.campaignMemberTokenCreate", subject of "Payments2Us Unexpected Error: insert(URLTokenList)" and body with a message along the lines of "You do not have insert access to object URL Token. Please contact your companies Salesforce administrator to obtain access", then speak to your Salesforce administrator and ask for:
- To have the Payments2Us Admin Permission set added to your user profile. For example, the "Payments2Us Standard User"
- * OR, Have Create, Read, Update access to the object "URL Token" and ALL fields on this object
- OR, De-activate the workflow rule against the CampaignMember Object called "Create CampaignMember URL Token"
- * OR, Clone and adjust the criteria for the workflow rule against the CampaignMember Object called "Create CampaignMember URL Token" so that it does not fire for your user/profile.
* More information on this is not provided by our standard support. Documentation about these is available in TrailHead and general salesforce help documents.