What is required to make a Recurring Payment available to be charged
In order for a recurring payment to be considered for processing, the following need to occur:
- On the Merchant Facility, the Recurring Payment Processor must be started.
On the Recurring Payment, the following are required:
- The Recurring Payment must be active
- It must have an Amount in the "Payment Amount" field or the "Donation Amount" field
- Today's date must be greater than or equal to the either "Next Payment Date" or "Payment After Next Payment Date"
- The "Last Attempted Date/Time" must NOT be today's date
- The "Transaction Generated" must not be checked
- For Credit Cards, the "Billing Token" field must have a value.
- For Stripe, Authorize.net, PayPal and NAB Transact Payment Gateways, "Payment Gateway Customer ProfileId" is required
- The Salesforce Organization Id must match the "Organisation Id" on the related Merchant Facility. Please ensure you know the full impact if updating the Organisation id on the Merchant Facility in a full sandbox.