How to get Payments2Us up and running
The steps below provide an overview of how you can evaluate and then later get Payments2Us up and running for your organisation
- Install Payments2Us from the AppExchange
- Activate Force.com Sites
- Setup Force.com Sites Security
- Create a demo facility so you can take test transactions.
- Apply for a Merchant Facility (This can take up to a few weeks, so best to start early)
- Work through a day in the life of your organisation using Payments2Us - configure workflows, receipts, email templates to meet your needs (see User Manual)
- When the bank provides Merchant Details (Step 3), order and sign up for Payments2Us and we will start the payment gateway provisioning
- Once provisioning is complete, you will be given a username and will need to call in for a password.
- Enter these details into the Salesforce Merchant Facility and do a test live transaction.