I have created a new Full or Partial Sandbox, what do I need to do to make things work?
- You may need to update the Salesforce Org Id on the Merchant Facility. PLEASE use extreme caution and follow the notes in The Merchant Facility FAQ - "how do i test in sandbox with my merchant facility copy but make sure it does not start charging cards in my live instance by mistake"
- Make sure you reset your Base Site URL on the Merchant Facility. See procedure "How to connect your new site to your Merchant Facility"
- Re-Authorise Payments2Us App. See procedure "How to authorise Payments2Us for Public Website"
- If you are using License Options for Payments2Us add-on's, email support @ payments2us.com your Salesforce Organisation Id and request updated license keys.
- We recommend updating ALL payment gateways that are live and remove the password. This is to stop accidental charging of live cards.
- If your sandbox includes Recurring Payments, we recommend clearing out all Billing Token and Customer Payment Gateway Profile Ids on the Recurring Payment Object.