Payments2Us does not use, create or update the plan in EziDebit.
Payments2Us uses the "plan" / schedule on the Recurring Payment. The Recurring Payment Processor that runs each morning will generate and charge Cards/Direct Debits that are due on that day.
No, the online setup form is used to tokenise the account details and to create the Recurring Payment Schedule.
For EziDebit, the Recurring Payment is automatically marked as Active. The Recurring Payment Processor will generate a charge on the Next Payment Date.
This error occurs if the attempted charge date is more than 30 days of the Transaction date on the Payment Txn.
This error occurs when the "Payment Gateway Customer Profile Id" on the Recurring Record is blank.
The most common reason for this is the Recurring Record was created manually and the Account Details were updated manually rather than via the Update Account Details button.
To solve this,
1. Update the field with Contract Id from Ezidebit for the payee, if payee exists in Ezidebit.
2. If payee does not exist in Ezidebit then Update the Account details via Update Account Details button.
See link Section 5
(1) The Invalid digital key error is mostly associated with keys wrongly entered on the Merchant Facility.
Please make sure you have the values correctly entered as below.
1. Enter the EziDebit Supplied "Public Key" into the "Payment Gateway User Id" field
2. Enter the EziDebit Supplied "Digital Key" into the "Payment Gateway Password" field
(2) Organization Id on the Merchant Facility is incorrect. Please check if you have the correct Organization Id entered
If this does not solve the issue, you can contact Ezidebit to make sure the keys provided is for Ezidebit Production/ Ezidebit Sandbox.
(3) Your "Environment" field on the Merchant Facility is set incorrectly. For example, this should have "Production" when using live Credentials.
(4) You have entered the Username/Password for the EziDebit online portal. The digital key is different; please contact EziDebit for the Digital keys for integration.
This looks like EziDebit did not respond or came back with an error when we tried to generate a one time key for the integration.
Should this be once off or very sporadic then it can be ignored. If not, we'll need EziDebit to investigate as their servers are not responding in a timely manner or responding with incorrect information.
We maintain the Credit Card and Direct Debit schedule in Salesforce and do not use the EziDebit Inbuild recurring billing.
For Recurring Payments, we use the ProcessRealTimeTokenPayment EziDebit API for Credit Cards and the AddPaymentUnique EziDebit API for Direct Debits
Unlike Credit Cards, Direct Debits do NOT settle the same day. They may take between 3 and 7 days (or even up to 10 days in some rare instances) to settle.
After the Recurring Payment Processor is run in the early hours of the morning, a second processor is run that checks EziDebit to see if the transactions have settled. Once they do, the status is changed to Payment Complete and the normal receipting and updates processing occurs.
The EziDebitUtil.GetPayments is a process that run every morning. It runs 10 times. This is once of every one of the 10 previous days.
This error log would be an unexpected response from EziDebit. We can assume that this is a temporary issue with their servers and that it would be rectified shortly.
As the routine goes back over the last 10 days each morning, anything missed today will be picked up and corrected tomorrow morning.
If this still causes you concern, please contact EziDebit Support and provide them with the approximate date/time. Perhaps also ask to sign up to their service interruption emails.
The card update screen generally only displays the card details. Behind the scenes, we also copy information such as phone, mobile onto the Payment Txn record and use some of this as part of the card update/validation. This is required as part of the card update process.
The error means that the Recurring Payment, related Contact has an invalid Mobile Phone. Update the value in this and then try again.
When you choose to pay via credit card, you are getting the following error “Unknown error found whilst processing credit card"
This is an error response from Ezidebit. Therefore to confirm the issue please try the following:
- Close browser and start from scratch
- Try testing with different card details
- Make sure the mobile entered is valid as EziDebit requires this
If it is still giving the same error then please reach out to EziDebit to get specific reason why error is thrown. Because this response if returned from them. It could potentially be a temporary issue at their end