Working with State and Country/Territory Picklists
At this point in time, Payments2Us does not support working with State and Country/Territory picklist enabled.
If your organisation has State and Country/Territory enabled, then you can do one of the following:
- Disable State and Country/Territory. To do this, go to setup (Cog - top right corner), then search "State and Country/Territory", the select Disable Button.
- Add a new State and Country/Territory. To do this, go to setup (Cog - top right corner), then search "State and Country/Territory", then press Configure "State and Country/Territory picklist" link.
- Edit the Payment Txn record that has the invalid State/Country and update the State or Country to be a validate value. Also change the "Status" to "Receipting Complete" and save.
- Add a Flow related to the Payment Txn, when the Status is "Receipting Complete". The Flow changes looks for commonly entered incorrect values and updates the States/Country with a correct value. NOTE: Our standard support does not provide assistance for setting up Flows.
- If you are only using States with one country, then you could add a new Picklist field to the Payment Txn with a list of States, then create a Flow that copies this new value to MailingState on the Payment Txn when the status is at Receipting Complete and the new field has a value in it.
See procedure How to add custom fields on a web form for more details.
NOTE: Our standard support does not provide assistance for setting up Flows.