How to setup DataTools Kleber
- Sign up for a Kleber API Key through Payments2Us Kleber
- Get a DataTools Kleber License Option from Payments2us - email support @ payments2Us.com
- Enter key into Merchant Facility and select DataTools Kleber as the Address Helper
Enter your details in this and the following screen.
Copy the Request key as this needs to be entered into Salesforce Merchant Facility in the next step.
Navigate to the "Merchant Facility" Tab in Salesforce. Press GO button and and for Merchant Facility that you wish to have google DataTools Kleber Auto complete enabled update the following:
- Set the Address Helper to DataTools Kleber
- Update the Address Password/Token to be your Kleber Request key.
- Leave the Address Helper URL as blank
- Select the types of data you wish to Validate